The Beginning.

Soooo... My first blog post, it feels a bit weird to be honest. I think I'll just describe what's happening right now. I'm sat on the sofa in the living room watching the end of an episode of Gilmore Girls. Dean has just saved Rory from a horrible date that her Grandma set her up on, and now Jes has just walked in on them talking!! (by the way Jes and Dean do NOT get along) Bless her Rory she's got two guys (one of which is married!) that love her and she can't decide between them!

Mum's playing level 1000 and something on candy crush (one of her obsessions) and dad's probably watching videos of classic cars on Youtube. My sister is adding another layer to her Apartment complex on sims 4, did I forget to mention she's going to be 18 in November? I guess not...

It's weird, this afternoon I was looking for websites that let you read books for free (not a good idea as a real book is a bit better to lug around than a laptop, duh) and now I'm here writing my first blog post that most probably no-one will ever read! I can't lie and say I didn't use Zoella's books Girl Online as inspiration, because I recently re-read the two books and it got me thinking about owning a blog. But, here I am and lets hope it goes better than my half hearted attempts at writing a diary!

I'm  going to go now, see you in my next blog post.
Bye x

Comments

Popular Posts