Chitter Chatter Goes Chatterboxlottie.

Holy Guacamole... With Chipotle... Oh gosh I wish I live in America, the fast food seems somewhat more magical than our fast food, even though I think they have Mcdonalds and KFC. Uuuh, the bestie had KFC for tea and even though I really like casserole I was I teeny bit jealous of her, I must remember to schedule another fast food date with her(I know she'll read this so she can remind me, hahaha!) I am sitting in bed (with my winter quilt, finally!) in my comfy M&S pyjamas. I've just finished one hand of my nails (I glue fake ones on and then paint over the top because my nails look like the underside of a limpet, euuh, that totally ruins the vibe I was going for but iv'e got to face it they aren't pretty. ) and i'm going to leave the other hand for tomorrow. I have no reason coming to mind that makes me think you want to be reading this but if you are congratulations, you have caught me in a weird mixed feeling/emotions/mood evening and I am just going to roll with it. First of all, its half term so I'm super happy any way and second off all. There's this boy, i'll call him short stuff even though he's nearly 6 foot I think, and I've known him pretty much most of my life. Our mums are good friends so we've always been friendly with each other. I reckon probably once in primary school I fancied him, you know that little crush that you have for a week and then you move onto someone else, and any way all relationships in primary school is holding hands and I never even did that. (I honestly used to tell my mum that I wanted to be a nun when I was older, I know weird considering that I only believed in Jesus when I wanted something, maybe not all people are cut out for religion.) But now things are getting all teenager-y and its kind of nice. I know I must sound so naïve but everyone should have that awkward phase when they mess around with boys (or girls depending on your preference) at sometime during secondary school and  honestly thought being in my last year that that wouldn't happen to me. For a long time I was against all things like that but seeing some of my friends with their boyfriends being all cutesy and sweet with them and to be honest it looked quite fun. Part of me wants a cuddle buddy and someone I can be silly and flirty with 24/7 too. I think I really like short stuff and I'm excited to see what comes of it, in the next few days I'm going to a Halloween party so I'll see what happens then, I'll be sure to fill you all in.  At the moment we talk online some nights but he's suggested we meet up during half term which I'm neutral about. I'm not sure it'll happen and if it does I'm not sure how i'll feel so I'm just gong to give it a go. On a slightly lighter note, I wen't shopping with my sister and mum today and we saw (and stroked and cuddled) this adorable miniature cocker- poo puppy (cocker spaniel mixed with a miniature poodle) named Tallulah, she is 13 weeks old and I nearly melted at the sight of her.  We went into this amazing beauty outlet store that had absolutely millions of different make up products and even my mum got excited (she's very conservative with her make up in contrast to me) and she's seen a multitude of product that I will be obliged to buy her for Christmas. I, myself bought a red Rimmel apocalips lip velvet   that I will use for Halloween and a nude lip liner, plus a white make up base crème. I know you've been waiting for me to tell you hat i'm going to be for Halloween so I will tell you after much deliberation in my small little chatterbox mind. I am going to be a pop art Roy Litchenstein Crying girl style. Mostly because I don't want to spend loads of money on a costume that I will wear for one night. I'll do the bold cartoon-y make up and I've bought a dress from Newlook that was in the sale for £6 (bargain if I say so myself) And the dress exposes the shoulders and neck, ahh strapless I think they're called but with sleeves? I dunno what i'm saying now but i'll do a black outline on my shoulders and accentuate my collar bones and neck with some black detailing. I'm  not going to do the red dots all over because I don't want to look like I have chicken pox, great way to pick up a guy right! i'm going to do normal makeup on my face but leave off with the bronzer and do just little clusters of white dots on my face and chest diagonally. i'll do the iconic red lip and darken my extremely blonde eyebrows a bit. I'm getting pretty excited bow I'm thinking it all over now. The weight of homework is quite literally bearing down on me so I hope to get it all done soon so I can relax but everyone knows that never happens. Especially tying to red the whole A Christmas Carol book by Charles Dickens, now I know it's a weedy book but the language is impossible to comprehend and i'm trying my hardest (only on page five :/) but I think ill just watch Twilight Breaking Dawn part one (my favourite of them all!) before I go to sleep today. I'll leave Dickens for another night.

Haha,  well done for getting this far, I get back to a more structured schedule and content soon, but rambles need to happen sometime! Bye bye bye! XXX

Comments

  1. Hey I'm new to blogging too! and looking for blogging buddies I was wondering if you want to like support each others blogs maybe do a guest post or something? my blog is http://themisfitsjournal.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts