Update

Woah, Wow, ummm, I've been staring at this blank page for at least two minutes writing and deleting words. I expected that when I opened the page all of the things I want to say would flood through my fingertips into the keys on my laptop and onto the very pixels you see right now. But nothing, "nada". (as one español person may say) I suppose I could start at Spanish. I am attempting to learn Spanish which is proving to be very interesting. As a part of my education (through primary and secondary)I learnt French for 7 years ears and I am happy to say I am un peu de bon dans ce! However, when my family planned and booked a holiday, they decided that Spain (yes the country a little west of France) would be an ideal place to go. Either way I am so excited to go and experience la culture espagnole! Or should I say la cultura Española! So, you should expect a blog post centred all around packing and probably one that includes lots of pictures!

I have finally, may I repeat, finally finished school! I have to admit that the pressure of exams did suppress my creativity and therefore the progression of this blog but I'm pretty sure we all turned into sort of zombies over the last 3-4 months. I had teachers ask if I was ill multiple times until I realised, that I had bags the size of jumbo Primark bags as dark as a black hole, French plaits that had been in for probably more than three days on hair that was probably washed three days before that, I'd probably think I was ill if I'd seen myself during that time. Yet now I sit here, in my cosy pyjamas thinking about all of the great people I am leaving behind and the new beginnings I'll be making very soon. It's sad to think about not seeing people I see everyday and have done for the past five years. Even the people I don't necessarily like, God, I  am so pleased to see the back of them but there's a little part of me that will miss hating them a little bit. I think its the idea that the people who make my blood boil probably won't ever have the chance to do so again.

Luckily, I have lots of plans for the summer that involve adventures and excursions with the bestie which I am also so excited for. I feel really lucky to have someone like her who is there for me and who I can be there for too. We know we have each other through this next chapter of our lives and I am very grateful for that. I think that we sometimes forget that we are all in the same boat trying to figure out what we want to do with our lives while also figuring out ourselves in the meantime and its really warming to know that while we are saying goodbye to so many people, we still have each other.

In the run up towards exams I ended up quitting my little café job that had quickly turned from being an easy Saturday job into me almost managing a café while the new owner baked her cakes. Not that it wasn't a good experience but I don't think anyone needs to be put under the pressure i was while also battling the gruesome fight of exams. However I am looking for something to fill time (and my purse) over the holidays. Any suggestions? Finding a job is hard!

I also have plans to redecorate my bedroom over the summer which I am very excited about! Overall, I think I have caught you all up on everything that's 'a goin' on. Oooh, no I haven't! Soon I have a college tester day for the college course I plan on taking and I'll be sure to elaborate soon because I know it would have been extremely helpful for me when finding a course to have insider information. I know from my experience of umming and ahhing about what college course to choose it would have been so insightful to hear another persons (unbiased) experience of the course I plan on taking. Obviously if I am not keen on the taster day I will definitely be reconsidering what I want to do and therefore there wouldn't be any posts surrounding that course but I definitely want to include helpful tips and information about college life!

That's all for now but be sure to follow me to make sure you don't miss any of the going's on!
Lots of love!
Lottie
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts