New Beginnings!

WOW...WOW...Wow I mean like wow, it's all I can say. The past three weeks have been a whirl wind. I have gone from being pretty sad (to be honest) to being happier than I can even imagine. If you're new here, I was accepted into not only possibly my dream college course but into this amazing community of accepting and absofuckinglutely (excuse my language I'm having some happiness/adrenaline rush) fabulous people.

Of course, because of the nature of my course I have to know who I am working with a be comfortable with them because i'll be working with them for the next two years hopefully. And don't worry I am working on some exciting posts all about college for all the students who are possibly very curious about this course. I know when I was looking at courses it would have been so helpful to have looked at someone else's account and experiences. So look forward to some College-esque posts.

I have to say though, for the course I am doing, you definitely need stamina rather than fitness. I can't even count the days I've come home eaten my tea and gone straight to bed. A couple times my mum has told me in the morning that she had to pry my phone out of my sleepy hand and turn my bedroom light off the night before. But, time does fly when you're having fun. Very much so. These past few weeks have flown past and I've already been to one party already! I think a lot of us need to face up to the fact that 1) we need to do our work immediately and not put it off because 2) we need to go to bed earlier and 3) stop putting off the work! I thought I was keeping up, but my work for this week is still in my brain and not typed out or written in notes. And I'm still putting it off because I don't want to do it. That is definitely the only down side to it. But, two-three hours later it will be done and the brain refreshed for the next week(of slight stress and complete exhaustion).

I really need to do my work now, no procrastination for me! Hope you look forward to more posts!!

Lots of love,
Lottie
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts